Category Archives: Community

Super Sized Moon

I had to be like millions of other people tonight and run outside to take a photo of the  biggest and brightest full moon to be seen for 15 years. So go take a look outside tonight or else you will have to wait till  until November 14, 2016. : )      

View full post »

Uniontown Bridal Association | Bridal Show 2011

Yesterday the Uniontown Bridal Association held its 38th Annual Bridal Fair at the Hopwood Social Hall.  I snapped a couple of photos during the fashion show. Here is the one and only DJ Paul McGrady asking the crowd a question. It was a full house for the fashion show. I also love the black & […]

View full post »

Hopwood Light-Up Night 2010

This year I was running a little late to enjoy all of the festivities of the annual Hopwood Light-Up Night. I arrived to everyone singing Christmas carols around the tree located along Route 40. Santa arrived by firetruck this year. There were TONS of children waiting to see Santa.  Bekah and I decided not to […]

View full post »

Uniontown Halloween Parade 2010 | Uniontown Photographer

Its not every day that you will see a rollerblading hot dog cruising down Main Street in Uniontown… Or marching penguins from the Uniontown High School Marching Band. Here are my cousins, Michael (Lugi) and Mario (maroon chainsaw man), marching in the annual Uniontown Halloween parade which was held on Oct. 27 this year. Santa […]

View full post »

W e d d i n g   W i r e
F a c b o o k