Category Archives: Community

Laurel Highlands Bridges | Bridge 4

DUDE, are you sick of the bridges yet?!  So sorry internet…i just couldn’t resist! Burkholder  Bridge was stop number 4! It was built in 1870 crosses Buffalo Creek in Brothers Valley Township.We found a lil friend at this one…A birdie on her nest.I don’t think she weighs 3 tons, so the bridge should be safe.

View full post »

Laurel Highland’s Covered Bridges | Bridge 3

The Barronvale Bridge, near Rockwood, Pa, was stop number 3. I think this one was my favorite….I took the most pictures here :)  But look at how gorgeous it is!Thanks again to the bridge and the self timer for taking our photo.The bridge was missing a couple of boards.I climbed up the bridge to get […]

View full post »

Laurel Highland’s Covered Bridges |Bridge 2

Stop number 2 was Kings Bridge near New Centerville, PA.  It was built in 1906 and is no longer a working bridge. It was our least favorite bridge of the day but the woodwork on the inside is pretty awesome.Bekah paparazzing me!See isn’t it sweet?More graffiti… what are the chances of someone writing “Uniontown”?

View full post »

Laurel Highland’s Covered Bridges | Bridge 1

My best friend, Bekah, and I went on one of our monthly adventures yesterday. She suggested checking out a couple covered bridges in the Laurel Highlands. Thanks to the trip planner on the Laurel Highlands Visitor Site we mapped our 4 bridge route and never got lost :) Our first stop was the Lower Humbert […]

View full post »

Lauren: The Artist | Uniontown Photographer

Lauren contacted me to photograph her art, so that her pieces could be reproduced to sell copies of.  I was excited because her art is AWESOME! She is also in the works of setting up a web site, so for now if you are interested in purchasing any please contact me for her information. ****UPDATE**** […]

View full post »

W e d d i n g   W i r e
F a c b o o k