Category Archives: Community

Uniontown Bridal Show 2012

The 39th Annual Uniontown Bridal Associations Bridal Show was held last Saturday at the Hopwood Social Hall.  It was nice to meet so many new brides and see some of my previous brides helping their friends and family plan their special day. DJ Paul McGrady was the host for the fashion show with the dresses […]

View full post »

Uniontown Bridal Show

Make sure to visit the Uniontown Bridal Association’s 39th Annual Bridal Show at the Hopwood Social Hall this Saturday, February 25th!  Doors open at 12 noon. Each bridal category of the wedding industry will be locally represented. And make sure to stick around for the bridal fashion show. Don’t miss this spectacular event and your […]

View full post »

Overly’s Country Christmas

Last weekend my cousin Mario had a great adventure idea, to go see the Overly’s Country Christmas lights since the weather was warm, for the time of the year. Mario wasn’t the only person in the area to have that great idea because I have never seen soo many cars in line at the Westmoreland […]

View full post »

Fort Ligonier Days | Best Friend Adventure

I have sooo much blogging to do but I thought I would take a break to share a best friend adventure with you. Last Saturday we went to the Fort Ligonier Days in Ligonier.  The adventure started off on a mini bridge adventure…(check out our past bridge adventures HERE!) We were trapped on this bridge […]

View full post »

September 11th | Flight 93 Memorial

September 11th, 2001. The day our world changed as a country. I have hundreds of photos from the Flight 93 Memorial site. This is the site where I fell in Love with photojournalism, on the first anniversary. I was in college for photography, didn’t know which aspect of photography I wanted to pursue. Then I […]

View full post »

W e d d i n g   W i r e
F a c b o o k